Air temperature for application of the PD Resin
and Fiberglass Coat must be between 10°C
(50°F) and 43°C (110°F) and must remain so in
the acceptable range until the product has cured.
2. Mix the PD Resin using a mechanical mixer at
slow speed for approximately 1 minute.
3. The deck must be free of all surface
contaminants, such as dust, dirt, etc., which will
impair the adhesion of the PD Resin.
4. Lay out the ¾ oz fiberglass mat over entire deck
surface extending to all edges of the deck and up
all vertical transitions. Overlap mat seams a
minimum of 1/4” to a maximum of 1/2”.
5. Apply the PD Resin over fiberglass mat, at a rate
of approximately 40 - 50 square feet per gallon
with a trowel. Allow to completely dry, usually 6 -
8 hours depending on temperature. PD Resin
must completely penetrate through the fiberglass
6. After the PD Resin has cured, remove any loose
areas, where fiberglass was not bonded, and
reapply PD Resin and Fiberglass as needed
before application of Finish Coat.