ULTRAMIX MORTAR MIXER is the ultimate in mixing performance. Together, the symmetrical
drum design and patented paddle configuration provide more paddle and drum contact with the mortar for a
faster, more blended mix. A smooth mixture with more entrained air extends board life and is easy to work with to
keep masons extremely productive. In addition to elite performance, the UltraMix mortar mixer has an extremely
durable design with heavy-duty construction, reinforced paddle rubber and high strength steel for extended mixer
life. The 6 and 8-cubic foot mixers offer the best speed and mixing consistency on the market - perfect for busy
concrete and masonry contractors.
ULTRAMIX™ MORTAR MIXERS
CONCRETE & MASONRY EQUIPMENT
PATENTED PADDLE DESIGN
Optimized paddle configuration is
extremely efficient and increases paddle
to mortar contact for smoother mix and
extremely efficient mixing.
• The engine cab features an open design to allow the operator
easy access to start the engine without the need to lift the hood.
The diamond shaped cowl provides better air flow to cool the
engine during use.
• Sealing system designed with two separate grease chambers to
prevent contamination from debris. Includes a lifetime warranty.
• High strength steel offers enhanced durability to extend
• Strengthened paddle rubber with two layers of fabric
woven into rubber is strong, minimizes tearing and
extends paddle life to reduce replacement maintenance.
• Solid steel dump handle provides maximum strength
when pouring mortar mixture.
• Raised tow pole hole offers greater leverage to make for
easier lifting, moving and trailering mixer.
ULTIMATE MIXING PERFORMANCE HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION
• Patented paddle design moves mix back and forth horizontally
as well as in the circular motion, to create a smoother mixture
for greater efficiency.
• Symmetrical drum design eliminates dead zone and increases
mortar to drum contact for a thorough, smooth mix.
If the bearing(s) or seal(s) on your mixer fail, they will be
replaced under warranty, at no cost for parts or labor.
See the warranty statement for full details.